Every third person on the planet is infected with worms. These parasites can be picked up anywhere and at any time, so there is no completely protected group of people.
Simple hygiene products are not enoughEvery person should know how to remove worms from the body using simple and accessible means.
What are the symptoms?
An infection with worms does not leave its mark. Of course, there are cases when an invasion occurs in a small number of people and, observing all hygiene rules, they survive throughout their lives and disappear asymptomatically. However, this is quite rare; In general, the symptoms of helminthiasis are very clearly expressed and one cannot help but pay attention to them:
- Pain in the umbilical region and right hypochondrium, excessive salivation, nausea, vomiting, upset stools.
- Various allergic reactions of a wide range: urticaria, dermatitis, itching, swelling.
- Symptoms of pneumonia, bronchitis, shortness of breath, regularly recurring asthma attacks, cough with sputum, sometimes blood may be present in the sputum.
- Headache, dizziness, fainting, pseudoepileptic seizures, sleep disorders, irritability.
- Weakness, hypotension, chronic fatigue, mood swings.
The long-term presence of worms in the human body can lead to irreparable damage to health and the development of serious complications: from loss of vision to autoimmune alopecia (baldness).
First rule: confirm the diagnosis
How to remove worms from the human body? All symptoms of helminthic infestation are very similar to the symptoms of other diseases. It is impossible to say with certainty that uninvited guests settled in the corpse. Maybe the signs that make you decide you have worms are actually symptoms of other diseases. For this reason, If you suspect helminthiasis, consult a doctor and get tested.
For laboratory confirmation of helminthiasis, the following may be prescribed:
- General blood analysis.
- Analysis of the stool for worm eggs.
- Enzyme immunoassay blood test for antibodies to worms.
If the diagnosis is confirmed, the doctor will prescribe not only the drug, but also additional treatment, depending on the condition: immunomodulators, vitamins, adsorbents, iron preparations.
How to get rid of worms
Perhaps circumstances have developed in such a way that a visit to the doctor is currently not possible and you know for sure that you have worms. Then you should resort to traditional methods of treating worms. The plant materials used for decoctions and infusions contain biologically active substances that help effectively remove worms from the body. In Asian countries, large amounts of hot red pepper, ginger and garlic are used in food to prevent numerous types of helminths. How to remove worms from the body using folk remedies?
- Wormwood infusion. Wormwood is an excellent anthelmintic. The main thing is not to increase the dose of planting material: an overdose can lead to poisoning. Brew 15 grams of vermouth with boiling water in a liter container and let it brew under the lid until it cools. Strain and take half a cup several times a day before meals.
- Tansy infusion. Tansy is an excellent remedy for removing parasites and worms from the body. Pour a spoonful of tansy flowers with boiling water into a liter container, leave for 4-5 hours and squeeze out the raw materials. Drink several times a day, single dose – 15-20 ml. From tansy you can make an enema composition that will help get rid of pinworms: pour a tablespoon of tansy flowers with a glass of boiling water and let it cool to body temperature.
- Pumpkin seeds. Raw pumpkin seeds are a known anthelmintic and can even be used by pregnant women. Grind pumpkin seeds with 2-3 cloves in a coffee grinder and pour into a glass. Take one tablespoon 3-4 times a day for two weeks. You can simply chew the seeds: a handful of pumpkin seeds 2-3 times a day - and you will forget about the worms forever.
- Garlic. The most effective remedy is a garlic enema: 5-7 crushed garlic cloves per 150 ml of hot milk. Cover and let cool. For internal use, prepare a decoction of garlic and onions: add a glass of hot milk to a glass of hot milk, grind an onion and a few crushed garlic cloves and leave to cool under the lid. Take 1/4 cup several times daily.
- Mushrooms. Not many people have heard that chanterelles contain a powerful antiparasitic substance. For the treatment of worms in adults, this is a wonderful folk remedy. Chanterelles are salted, dried and prepared in every possible way, so the medicine is always at hand. For a glass of vodka you need 40 grams of fresh chopped chanterelles and 45 grams of dry ones. The composition is infused in a dark and cold place for 2 weeks. When finished, take 1 teaspoon at bedtime.
- Troychatka. The so-called triad is a composition of three herbal remedies that have a good anthelmintic effect. Wormwood, tansy flowers and fresh cloves are ground into powder. Mix in the following proportions: 0. 3 parts wormwood, 1 part tansy, 1. 5 parts clove powder. It is taken as follows: the daily dose of wormwood should not exceed 1 gram, and tansy - 3 grams, therefore the dosage is calculated based on these restrictions. The powder can be swallowed with water, divided into three doses per day. The duration of treatment is up to 2 weeks.
Treatment of worms in humans with folk remedies is very gentle. They do not have many side effects, no toxic effect on the liver and can handle even severe tapeworms. To prevent helminthiasis, you cannot imagine a better remedy: if you drink an infusion of tansy every six months or regularly gnaw tasty pumpkin seeds, you will forget about such a problem as worms.
What are the possible contraindications?
Like all biologically active ingredientsHerbal anthelmintics can cause allergic reactions. Therefore, be careful when starting treatment. Especially with such active herbs as wormwood or tansy. They contain substances that can cause poisoning if overdosed. In addition, wormwood and tansy are contraindicated for people with gastrointestinal diseases, gastritis, erosions and ulcers.