A few years ago, the WHO shocked the world community with statistics: It turned out that more than half of the world's inhabitants (around four and a half billion people) suffer from parasitic diseases. The news is particularly frightening that the number officially infected only included those who underwent a laboratory test, passed an enzyme immunoassay and did not participate in the experiment, for example, residents of provinces attached to district hospitals. It can therefore be assumed that around 80-90% of the world's population may need to cleanse the body of parasites. We will tell you about the signs of the disease and consider various known prevention methods.
Symptoms of parasitic effects on the human body
At the end of the 19th century, P. Gauguin, the great impressionist and avid traveler on the Pacific Islands, fell ill with helminthiasis. Tropical worms, the larvae of which the painter got through the water, inhabited the artist's body and multiplied. The poisonous discharge of parasites that reached the brain caused color hallucinations in Paul Gauguin, thanks to which he saw the world unusually colorful. As a result, the persistent state of intoxication helped the French master create a unique color scheme. In the vast majority of cases, however, the toxins obtained by freeloaders are of no benefit to the host organism. Therefore, it is recommended to regularly cleanse the body to protect it from parasites in stationary or domestic conditions.
The main symptoms of a parasitic attack are:
- papular rash;
- unusual allergic reactions;
- muscle pain;
- heaviness on the right;
- unhealthy appetite (inexplicably weak or strong);
- Flatulence associated with increased gas production;
- stool problems (diarrhea, constipation);
- constantly increased basal temperature;
- B12 and F deficiency anemias;
- visual and auditory hallucinations;
- Disturbances in night sleep (especially at the so-called hour of the Taurus, ie from one to three);
- increased excitability, nervousness, loss of energy.
If you notice at least one of the possible signs of helminthiasis, contact your doctor immediately!
Who is contraindicated to remove parasites from the body?
It is forbidden to participate independently in the prevention of fungal and other parasitic diseases:
- People with weakened immunity (including people with acute respiratory infections);
- people with inflammatory processes or stones in the organs of the excretory system;
- women during menstrual bleeding;
- nursing mothers;
- operated patients during the recovery phase;
- diabetics and other patients with endocrinological disorders;
- People who are in the aggravation stage of chronic diseases
- people with cancer.
Even for those whose state of health is normal and who do not have strict contraindications, we strongly recommend that you undergo a medical examination at home before cleaning and consult your doctor about preventive measures to protect against parasiteshave not harmed the main body systems.
Prepare a global cleanup
Before you declare war on helminths and other parasites, you need to do some preliminary work:
- Keep a diary of complaints (enter information about complaints in a notebook within two to four weeks and indicate when they occurred).
- Perform an enzyme immunoassay and discuss your symptoms and test results with a qualified therapist.
If the tests are positive, you must see your doctor for further tests and medical treatment.
- Normalize water intake, which by modern standards implies a daily intake of 2. 5 liters of purified liquid.
- Remove from the diet foods and drinks that prevent the body from being cleansed (sausages, fried meat products, flour products, refined sugar candies, sugary drinks with dyes and carbon dioxide, alcohol).
Review of common anti-parasitic techniques
Preventing attack by fungi, harmful germs and worms is easy if you follow the instructions of experienced professionals. There are many healers among the authors of books on fighting primitive invaders.
- The first method of the naturopath, Hilda Clark, includes long cleaning courses - 12 months each. The doctor suggests that adults drink 15 walnuts alcoholic tincture a day. A dietary supplement made from green nutshells and 500 ml of vodka or medical alcohol is infused for a month. The recommended dosage is 2 teaspoons per 100-150 ml of water, but should be achieved gradually, starting with 1 drop of solution per 100 ml of liquid and adding 1 drop of tincture daily.
Preparations based on alcohol can negatively affect the concentration. Therefore, the technology is not suitable for people who do socially responsible work or drive.
The second method by Dr. Clarke is also presented as a one-year course. To cleanse the body and protect it from parasites at home, the Canadian suggests making a powder of dry wormwood. The author recommends drinking it with plenty of cool, purified water. The course of treatment begins with half a teaspoon of dried herb per glass of liquid, while the dosage of wormwood is gradually increased and reaches 3, 5 teaspoons. After that, the patient returns to the initial 2 to 2. 5 grams of the herb that they are taking until the end of therapy.
Bitter wormwood leaves can cause muscle cramps and should never be consumed during pregnancy. In addition, the powder is harmful during breastfeeding: it affects the taste of breast milk.
- The traditional healer suggests fasting in order to systemically cleanse the body and prevent the appearance of parasites without the help of drugs. He believes that you can protect yourself from helminths and other parasites: it is enough to conduct five-day courses without food every 2-3 months.
Furthermore, the popularizer of alternative medicine believes that parasitic infections can be warded off with the help of urine therapy. However, most modern doctors treat this technique negatively, which is why we do not recommend the use of urine as a remedy.
- The Traditional Healer's Method of Cleansing, who has created many books and brochures on natural healing of the body, is an integrated course that includes taking natural anthelmintics and using enemas for complete protection against giardia and other parasites.
We recommend that you treat this technique exclusively as a different detoxification method and that you consult a doctor in case of illness, as self-medication can lead to negative consequences.
The therapy consists of 3 phases: First, wormwood broth is used to protect against worms and flagellates, which is in an amount of 1 tablespoon of herbs per 1 glass of hot (80-90 degrees) water, insist an hour and drink twice a day. The second step is to drink tea made from the green parts of chamomile, tansy flowers, and a mixture of oak and sea buckthorn bark. The collection, in which all components are presented in equal proportions, is brewed for 8-10 hours in a ceramic vessel and 100 ml is drunk, capturing them with pumpkin seeds. A few hours later, the technique's author recommends using Epsom salts as a laxative. The third part of therapy is carried out to prevent infection of the liver with leeches and Ascaris larvae. The healer suggests taking a choleretic at the beginning of the session, then warming up the liver (applying a warm heating pad to the right side) and drinking 200 ml of cold-pressed olive oil and fresh lemon juice at the end.Between the stages of cleansing the body from parasites, the healer recommends using 200 ml garlic enemas. However, flushing the intestines with burning water is a tough way to affect gastrointestinal microflora. We therefore recommend avoiding such experiments on the body.
- This method is analogous to the Canadian method by H. Clark, but based on a less exotic product. The collection, consisting of crushed tansy flowers, crushed leaves of bitter wormwood and clove powder in a ratio of 3: 1: 1. 5, is used in microdoses in the form of gelatin capsules with about 1. 75 g of herbs. During a ten-day course on toxin cleansing and protection from parasites, the doctor recommends taking 1 capsule 3 times a day, and 3 capsules once a week for the next year to maintain the body.
The technology is not suitable for allergy sufferers, children, immunocompromised patients, patients with gastroenterological diagnoses and the elderly. Poisons contained in small doses in wormwood and tansy can negatively affect these groups of people.
- Anti-parasitic therapy from a popular doctor is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself from helminths. As part of the treatment, an alkaline environment is created in the organs of the digestive tract, which is uncomfortable for worms, making the human body an unsuitable place for parasites. The professor suggests drinking a weak solution of tea soda. At the same time, the concentration of the substance changes during the seven-day course: on the first day, 1. 5 g of powder is poured into a glass of warm water, on the second and third days, 0. 75 g of soda is poured into the cup, and from the 4th day to the endthe treatment diluted 3. 5 g of sodium bicarbonate in 200 ml of water.
Please note that baking soda is an aggressive drug that can destroy healthy gastrointestinal microflora and even cause ulcers. Do not take classes until you have received approval from your doctor!
In order to remove parasites from the infected organism, the doctor recommends giving the patient a cleansing enema with soda and lemon juice. However, we advise you to avoid home treatment for helminthiasis, mycoses, etc. , especially with such aggressive drugs.
Although each of the presented methods has fans, in the treatment of helminthiasis you should not resort to paramedical means. The techniques presented above are prophylactic only. At the same time, none of them are suitable for children, pregnant and nursing women, the elderly and people with chronic and acute diseases!
Drugs to get rid of giardiasis, trypanosomiasis, amebiasis, trichomanellosis, helminthiasis and other parasitic diseases are recommended when a person is trying to cure the disease quickly and effectively. Therapists in these situations usually first prescribe enterosorbents to prepare the bowel. Next, patients are prescribed anthelmintics, which are necessary for intensive cleansing of the body from parasites. After getting rid of harmful worms and protozoa, most people need to recover. Therefore, doctors prescribe them vitamins, hepatoprotectors and drugs in order to maintain healthy microflora of the stomach and intestines.
Despite the availability of medicines, we recommend that you visit the clinic even before using the simplest ones. The doctor will determine the correct dosage and make treatment as quick and convenient as possible. More complex drugs can have side effects, so in most cases they are recommended for inpatient use.
Home remedies can be used to strengthen the body's defenses. They don't remove fungi, bacteria, and worms, but some of them keep you from getting sick. Most popular recipes:
- grated garlic (a tablespoon of vegetables is mixed with 20 ml of cold lemon juice or boiled in a 200-gram mug of milk and drunk on an empty stomach);
- cognac and castor oil (for 5 days at 5: 00 p. m. take 30-50 ml of alcoholic drink at room temperature and at 7: 00 p. m. 30-50 ml of castor oil);
The technique is strictly forbidden both for drivers of vehicles and for people with increased nervous excitability, since alcohol is a strong psychostimulant.
- Pumpkin seeds (large unroasted seeds are eaten on an empty stomach, 10-20 pieces each);
- Herbal preparations (calendula, cumin, immortelle, St. John's wort exist as tea and beverage cooking agents at home to clean the intestines and protect against various parasites, 250 ml twice a day);
- sour juices (a freshly squeezed drink made from apples, cabbage, pomegranate or grapes is consumed after meals to protect the body from attacks by giardia and amoeba).
Antiparasitic prophylaxis is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, but the method chosen must be safe. Consider possible contraindications to medicines and tonics, and do not forget to consult a doctor.