How are parasites eliminated so that they do not have time to seriously harm the human body, and at the same time with the least risk and in the shortest possible time? What is the best way to not only remove the parasites from the body, but also not to leave their larvae there? This is quite difficult because strong drugs can cause poisoning. Therefore, after the main treatment, it is necessary to conduct a control diagnosis and, if necessary, carry out additional cleaning at home.
How to get rid of parasites in the body using folk methods
Parasites can be removed from the body at home by taking drugs from plants. These folk remedies are the most gentle, as they do not destroy the helminths, but simply force them to leave their habitat. Despite all the safety of such treatment, before starting treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist in order to choose the most suitable method of cleaning for parasites. The initial stage is the use of antiparasitic drugs. In the next stage, they try to strengthen the immune system and restore the organs affected by helminthiasis. To do this, use collections of plants with properties that are unacceptable for the existence of the parasite.
The following plants can be used to remove parasites from the body at home:
- wormwood and tansy.The combination of these plants affects a large number of parasites, the number of their species is more than a hundred. Herbal mixtures - wormwood and tansy - are not used for children, because wormwood is toxic in a dose that is above the norm. Tansy should generally not be taken by children as this plant has very strong antihelminthic properties. It is important to remember that tansy and wormwood, although vegetables, are poisons. Therefore, caution should be exercised when using it. Cleaning takes a week, if necessary it can take longer, but not more than a month. Particular attention should be paid to the use of wormwood powder for prophylaxis, as it has a number of contraindications. Wormwood powder should not be taken with high blood pressure as it causes problems in the gastrointestinal tract. It is forbidden to use wormwood powder for women during menstruation, as it can increase bleeding. Pregnant women trying to remove parasites should also refrain from using and ingesting wormwood powder as part of the collection. The effects of dry wormwood and tansy powder are enhanced if you add clove powder to them.
- Clove, which is used as a home parasite removal method, can not only affect the adult but also harm eggs and larvae. Carnations can be taken in different forms - as a powder, decoction, or as a mixture with other plants. To cleanse parasites, it is better to rinse clove powder with water at a dose of 1 teaspoon before meals. A mixture of clove and wormwood powder, ground separately and then combined into one common powder, has a great effect. It should be taken once a day in the evening or half an hour before meals in a dose of 1 teaspoon clove and wormwood powder. Cleaning course - 3 weeks. To effectively remove parasites, you need not only to take clove powder, but also to use a brew made from this plant. The decoction of cloves is easy to prepare: dry clove flowers are brewed with boiling water in a ratio of 1 part clove to 10 parts water and infused for three hours. Take a dose of ½ glass twice a day, cleaning takes 3 weeks.
- Cleaning method for various parasites with walnut tincture.Unripe walnut shells are doused with alcohol and placed in the sun for 30 days. After this time, they are removed and start taking the tincture in the morning, before meals. Start cleaning with a drop of tincture in half a glass of water, increasing the dose drop by drop each day. Bring up to 2 teaspoons and take this amount in one class year round. In between receptions of the nut tincture, you need to take a laxative.
- Calendulaeffectively restores tissue damaged by parasites. Marigold flowers are taken in the form of fees and as a basic tool after removing the parasites. Calendula has a healing effect on the affected intestinal tissue and can also restore liver function, making it healthy. In addition to the broth, for prevention purposes, you need to take a pharmacy tincture made from calendula flowers in weekly courses. Dose - 1 teaspoon per glass of water with a break in between.
- You can remove parasites with cinnamon, a well-known spice.As a folk remedy, it is used for prophylaxis and the destruction of helminths. Cinnamon improves bowel function, thereby increasing its resistance to helminthic invasions. The powder should be taken in the morning before meals for a month.Powder dose - 1 teaspoon, which should simply be taken with water.
- You can try to remove parasites not only with medicinal plants, but also with common advice on other substances. For example, they buy cosmetic blue clay, pour 1 kg of clay with 2 buckets of water and wait until the evening, add hot and take a bath. This helps heal the skin, which often suffers from helminthiasis. To get rid of parasites, for prevention, you can ingest blue pharmacy clay. This provides additional nutrients with trace elements, while also helping to get rid of parasitic fungi that are often associated with helminthiasis.
- Everyone probably knows the scary stories about tapeworms. If such a parasite is identified, it is recommended to take quick action to drive it out. Traditional healers are advised to drink a glass of kerosene. Literally all parasites cannot tolerate kerosene and go out. How true is such a prescription with the use of kerosene to judge the doctors. Many are skeptical of such treatment, but neither do they deny it.
What should alert you first?
The difficulty with removing parasites completely is that they have developed the ability to hold in place and fix in place with suction cups, teeth, etc. By attaching them, they injure the surrounding tissues and additionally poison the parasites with the waste of their existence. If you feel uncomfortable, you should look out for the following symptoms to make sure a parasite infection is possible:
- feeling of constant hunger and sudden sudden weight loss;
- development of anemia, weakness and loss of activity;
- Development of allergic manifestations on the skin, previously unusual;
- there may be a sharp increase in obesity, which diet cannot reduce;
- headache, migraine attacks;
- the appearance of a feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium after eating, digestive problems;
- rashes, brittle and dull hair;
- joint pain.
Diagnosis required to confirm the suspicion
To determine the method of removing parasites from the body, a diagnosis is required. It is made difficult by the variety of parasite species and their ability to spread rapidly. The symptoms manifested by helminths can be of several of their types at the same time, causing difficulty in making a definitive diagnosis. To really determine which parasites need to be removed from the body, the following diagnostic methods are used today:
- Methodologyusing immunology - serology, which allows you to accurately detect the presence in the human body of antibodies inherent in the waste products of parasites. The method is most acceptable in the case of the development of infection, but even then its accuracy can not exceed 60%.
- A histological coprogram technique using powerful microscopes to examine the helminth's body and determine its appearance.
- Hemoscanning technique with diagnosis of a living drop of blood, magnified two thousand times. It allows determining the condition and type of larvae.
- In rare cases it is possible to conduct a study with electro-acupuncture. However, this method is not recommended because of the harmful effects on the subject.
The doctor decides which method to choose for cleaning parasites from the body. But before that, you need to undergo a mandatory examination.
Different methods to get rid of parasites
The prophylaxis and, if necessary, the expulsion of parasites is not an easy task, but quite feasible. If the worms live in favorable conditions and their numbers have increased, then it is impossible to destroy them all at once, since after death they have a toxic effect. In addition, the drugs themselves have a negative effect on human organs, destroy the liver and kidneys. Therefore, after removing the parasites, even if the cleaning was completely successful, you need to take some time to restore your own health.
Modern methods of removing parasites from body use create impossible conditions for the existence of helminths in the human body. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time and sometimes lasts for several months and reaches six months. In order to completely remove and completely clean parasites from the body, they use specially developed therapeutic agents, which can be divided into chemical and herbal.
The greatest effect can be achieved with the use of chemicals, as they are able to completely remove parasites in 1–2 months. However, you can suffer from the toxic effects of these drugs. Using herbal remedies in the form of fees or powder is the most harmless as it causes minimal harm.
The use of homeopathy as a cleaning method for parasites can have noticeable effects, but it is not widespread as only a few specialists have so far dealt with questions of this medical branch.