Helminth invasion is no less common today than ARVI. Both adults and children are subject to it. Helminths cause great problems for humans, affect the internal organs and contribute to the development of various diseases.
Signs of helminthiasis
To determine if there is a parasite infestation, you need to analyze your condition and identify characteristic symptoms:
- Bowel dysfunction - stool injury, increased gas production, abdominal pain;
- Muscle and joint pain, headache;
- Allergic dermatitis;
- chronic fatigue;
- a sharp decrease in body weight;
- Grinding of teeth in sleep;
- Itching in the anus.
To make sure that there are parasites in the body, it is necessary to consult a doctor and do the necessary tests. If a problem arises and the diagnosis is confirmed, the helminth infestation can be treated at home.
Ways to get rid of worms at home
Medical treatment is quite effective, but the drugs used have many side effects and are too toxic for children. Therefore, it is recommended to use traditional medicine recipes at home.
The use of medicinal herbs
The anthelmintic properties of some herbs have long been used to treat helminth invasions, the following tinctures and decoctions are most commonly used:
- Wormwood is most effective against worms. To prepare the broth it is necessary to take wormwood and centaury in equal parts, pour a glass of hot water into a metal bowl, bring the broth to a boil, cool, strain and drink 1 glass twice a day on an empty stomach and at night. The broth is taken within 7 days, it should be remembered that the recommended dosage cannot be exceeded, wormwood can have a number of side effects. This recipe is only used to treat adults.
- To remove worms in an adult at home, you can use a decoction of cloves, tansy and wormwood. Plants should be taken in equal proportions, mixed, crushed to a powder in a mortar and taken on an empty stomach 1 teaspoon with water. The course of treatment is a month.
- Well known is also alant, a tincture made from its root, is a good remedy for parasites. For cooking you will need 2 tbsp. l. Mix the chopped root with tansy flowers and add the same amount of dry blueberries. Pour the mixture of medicinal plants with water (1 tbsp to 1 tbsp L. Collection), bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. Drink the broth at 5 tbsp for 7 days. l. per day, can be divided into two doses.
- You can use celandine to remove worms from the body. Celandine not only has an anthelmintic effect, but also cleanses the liver when the parasites have settled in this particular organ. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 1 tbsp. l. Dry herbs, pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist, cool and strain. It is recommended to drink the broth 20-30 minutes before meals twice a day for three days. It is not recommended to consume more celandine as it contains alkaloids.
- Sea buckthorn is considered a good remedy, its broth not only eliminates worms, but also cleanses the entire body. For boiling, take 1 tbsp. l. Sea buckthorns and insist in 1 glass of boiling water for three hours, take 4 times 1 tbsp. l. during the day.
Getting rid of worms with a bow
Onions are also used to remove worms at home. This is due to the fact that helminths do not tolerate spicy food, it interferes with their reproduction and development.
To make a medicinal composition you will need:
- peel one medium onion;
- pour boiling water over it;
- insist for 12 hours (you can overnight);
- Take the infusion in the morning on an empty stomach.
To soften the taste of the onion infusion, you can add a little honey, the duration of treatment is 10 days.
Treatment of garlic helminthiasis
Garlic can be used to drive away worms in both adults and children. From it they prepare infusions and decoctions, make enemas with garlic. The pungent taste is not liked by the parasites and they hurry to leave the host's body.
For the treatment of children, it is recommended to prepare the medicine as follows:
- peel a clove of garlic;
- cut it lengthways in two;
- attach to the child's heel with a washer and fix with a plaster.
Leave the application all day long, the child will walk, and the garlic will release medicinal elements that will be absorbed into the blood. In this way, all parasites can be eliminated from the body.
The following cocktail works well on helminths:
- Garlic, salted herring, millet and egg yolks are taken in equal parts and poured milk over them;
- insist in the refrigerator overnight;
- squeeze the liquid through a cheesecloth;
- drink half a glass on an empty stomach.
This mixture quickly drives away tapeworms and is recommended for adults and children aged 12 and over.
Recommended garlic enemas can be prepared in several ways:
- put peeled garlic (7 cloves) in a saucepan and bring to a boil, cool the finished broth, strain and use before bedtime for an enema that should last a week;
- Finely chop a medium onion and three cloves of garlic, making a gruel, which is poured with warm water and insisted for 15-20 minutes, filtered, added water to 2 liters and given an enema before bed for three days.
You can just insist garlic in hot milk and drink 1 tbsp. l. several times a day for 10 days in a row. The parasites will gradually come out naturally.
Everyone knows the anthelmintic property of pumpkin seeds, but to enhance the effects, they should be cooked properly:
- Grind pumpkin seeds, add honey and stir. The mixture is taken on an empty stomach to enhance its effects on worms. It is recommended to do an enema with garlic first. If there are only a few parasites, this method can remove them all at once.
- To quickly get rid of worms, you need to take a jar of seeds and fry, add a little finely chopped garlic and honey, leave for 12 hours. It is recommended to eat the medicinal mixture at the same time.
- Pumpkin seeds are also used raw, they are crushed and mixed with milk, this mixture is consumed with a lot of water.
Pumpkin seeds have no contraindications, they are used to treat helminth infestations in children and pregnant women. They are only toxic to parasites, this is due to the content of piperazine, this substance paralyzes the central nervous system of helminths. Adults lose the ability to adhere to mucous membranes in the intestines and are excreted in the feces.
This spicy root is not tolerated by parasites, so the tincture from it has a detrimental effect on them.
She prepares herself like this:
- You need to take 0. 5 kg of ginger root, it must be fresh and juicy;
- rub on a coarse grater;
- pour 500 ml of vodka or diluted medicinal alcohol;
- insist on warmth, shivering occasionally;
- You can drink the tincture after 7 days.
It is used to treat infestations in adults. The course of treatment is 14 days, take 1 tsp. 30 minutes before meals.
This is a popular method of treating helminthiasis, the tincture is safe for adults and easy to prepare:
- take some green fruits;
- chop with a knife, do not remove the peel;
- You need to prepare boiled water with salt in advance.
- Pour in the nut mixture and let it rest for three hours.
Take tincture, 200 ml, once a day.
It is necessary to get rid of parasites, they not only disrupt the work of the digestive system, but also adversely affect the entire body. For the treatment of children and pregnant women, it is necessary to use non-toxic tinctures after consulting a doctor.