When people look at photos of parasites in the human body, they do not enjoy this unpleasant sight. And everyone believes that such a monster will not settle in him, because he always thoroughly washes his hands and does not have a pet that carries this evil.
There is simply a great number and variety of parasites in the human body. They come in a variety of sizes. Some of them are long and sometimes several meters in length, others are completely invisible without a microscope. But both large and small parasites have one goal - to capture the human body and make it their "home". Parasites in humans live long. There they feed and multiply. They can be found everywhere - in the hair, on the skin and in internal organs. And only some of the symptoms signal the invasion of unexpected guests.
There is a lot of information and photos that describe different types of worms, thanks to which people today are a little bit aware of this problem.
Why are helminths dangerous?
There are up to 250 species of different parasitic creatures around the world that attack not only the intestines, but also many other human organs. There are cases when helminths are found in the heart, liver and lungs. The scary thing is that these cases are not isolated. Mankind is shocked by statistics that say 95% of the population have parasites. Scientific research has shown that infected people suffer from infectious and even oncological diseases due to the toxic substances that parasites release due to their vital activity. Helminths fall victim to up to 15 million people who die each year. In many cases, humans don't even suspect "aliens", which makes the situation worse.
Many parasite photos cannot be viewed calmly and without horror. It is hard to believe that such disgusting creatures can be in one person and live there for a long time. During this parasitic life, they are constantly actively multiplying. From this, people develop various diseases, they turn into chronic forms with an alternation of frequent relapses. Due to the worms living in the body, its exhaustion occurs.
In such an unpleasant neighborhood, the systems fail and their full functionality stops. As a result, immunity decreases, leading to susceptibility to all types of infections. The body is weakened in people who are poisoned by toxic waste. All of this doesn't happen overnight. Parasites that live in a person gradually take away their strength, energy and health. Many people do not know the signs of pests. This ignorance leads to long-term lack of treatment and serious health problems.
Parasites in the human body
As mentioned earlier, there are a large number of parasitic creatures that inhabit humans. Some people mistakenly think that they can only settle in the bowel or colon. This opinion is wrong because uninvited guests can infiltrate any human organ.
Helminths can attack:
- blood system;
For example, catworms, Giardia, Echinococcus, liver fluke attack the liver and gallbladder, and Utripov, Ascaris, beef tapeworm, and whipworm can be found in the digestive tract. The lung accident is most comfortable in the human lungs. Filaria, Trichinella, Toxocara and Schistosom can live in the muscles. The life of parasites in humans sometimes lasts for decades. They have an amazing ability to adapt and dress up in all conditions. Hence, it is quite difficult to immediately identify them in humans. You can not ignore the symptoms that indicate the slightest hint of the presence of a parasite in the body. The slightest signals about it should serve as a reason to defend yourself against it.
Common types of helminths
A large number of different types of helminths simply cannot be considered in one article. But the most common can be described. The most common human parasites are:
- Ascaris. This is a large round helminth that reaches 40 cm in length. Ascaris infection can spread from one person to another. This parasite can enter a person through contaminated water and food. In common cases, the larvae can injure the intestinal walls. There are cases when roundworms, falling into the blind process, provoke an attack of acute appendicitis. Due to their movement along the biliary tract, jaundice, colic, purulent cholecystitis, liver abscess, and peritonitis can occur. Ascaris, which got into a person's lungs, causes a bloody cough and shortness of breath.
- Vlagoslav. This human worm can be in the appendix, appendix, or colon. Symptoms resemble problems in the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, pain, gas.
- Pinworms. Small round helminths, 3-10 cm tall. Infection with these helminths is accompanied by itching in the anus, especially in the evening and at night. There are cases of permanent infection when the worms' eggs fall under the nails.
- Trichinella. These parasites are transmitted to humans through poorly processed meat. Helminth eggs first enter the intestines, after which they are transported to the muscles by the blood. Most often, infection with these worms manifests itself as an inflammatory process in the eyes, swelling of the eyelids and face. Sometimes there is a febrile state and painful symptoms in the muscle tissue.
Symptoms that indicate the presence of parasites
Every pest has its own place. For these reasons, the clinical picture of lesions is always different. However, there are general signs of parasite infection in the body that everyone should be aware of. The following symptoms speak for the fact that there are human parasites in the body:
- Poisoning, which occurs due to the poisoning of the body by helminths. It is accompanied by headache, nausea, loss of appetite, irritability.
- Allergic manifestationsin the form of a rash that suddenly appears and disappears. This rash cannot be cured with dermatological medication. When people who are prone to allergies become infected with the parasite, it appears even lighter and can be accompanied by bronchospasm and swelling of the mucous membranes.
- Anemia, which occurs due to the fact that all beneficial substances intended for humans are absorbed by worms. As a result, the body panics for a normal life. Most of the time, there isn't enough iron, which makes the skin pale and dizzy.
- Weight lossis quite common in such cases. The body is constantly fighting for useful substances with parasites. This symptom is more pronounced in babies. With a good diet, they won't gain weight and look unfortunate.
- Presence of periodic hyperthermia,in which the temperature does not exceed 37. 5 degrees. As a rule, it is not accompanied by symptoms of a cold.
- Disorders in the intestineThis is an important sign of the presence of helminths in the body. There can be constipation, diarrhea, gas, and abdominal pain that cannot be treated with medication.
Photos of parasites in the intestines look terrible. The pests adhere to the intestinal walls, irritate them and cause inflammation. With such an infection, patients develop abdominal pain with an ambiguous localization, and the stool is disturbed. The parasite takes away all useful vitamins and minerals that are intended for human life. As a result, his drastic weight loss occurs, his hair becomes dull, his skin becomes pale. In general, the body comes into a completely withered and deplorable state.
There are times when parasites are found in the human mouth. Such unpleasant moments arise for various reasons, mainly due to self-medication of illiterate people using folk methods, incorrect dosage of drugs and treatment without knowing the nature of the worms. Such moments can lead to incorrect localization and migration of parasites with damage to the abdominal walls and penetration into the esophagus. Sometimes helminths can come out with vomit.
In order to recover effectively from a helminth invasion and to avoid possible unpleasant moments, you should not treat yourself, but rather seek the help of competent doctors.